COVID-19 Protocol: During these trying times we are still providing services as safely as possible by wearing face masks, disposable boot covers and gloves on each and every job. Our team members are also sanitizing vans, hand tools, smart devices at the beginning of and throughout each day. We ask that if you do schedule a service, that you maintain a minimum of 6′ from our employees. If you are in need of service we are still here to help.
Watertown Furnace Repair
For Furnace Repair or Maintenance, Call (617) 894-7803
If your home is heated by a furnace, you can count on Akian Plumbing & Home Services in Watertown to keep it running well. As a team of furnace technicians with more than a century’s worth of collective industry experience, we are ready to handle any sort of problem your furnace could ever encounter.
5 Signs You Need Furnace Repair
1. Inconsistent heat – First and foremost, check that there’s no furniture obstructing your air vents. If that’s not the issue you could have ducts that need repaired or there could be something wrong with your heating element.
2. Loud noises – Noises when your unit is starting up is completely normal. But if your unit is in mid-cycle and it’s making some noise that you’ve never heard before then contact our Watertown furnace repair experts.
3. Smells that are off – If you have a gas unit and smell rotten eggs then you have a gas leak and should leave the premises immediately. The first time you turn the furnace on in the winter might bring a weird smell of the dust burning off, but otherwise take notice of any smells.
4. Unit won’t start – For gas units check that the pilot light is on. For electrical units double check that there are no blown fuses. If neither of those issues are happening, then contactour Watertown furnace repair experts.
5. Bad air quality – If you’re noticing that during the winter time your indoor air quality isn’t what it used to be, you might either need furnace repair or your unit could be on its last legs.
Schedule your furnace service for your Watertown home today!
Schedule Your Furnace Repair in Watertown Today
At Akian Plumbing & Home Services, we take great pride in the work we do. We know that the best way to run a business is making loyal customers who want to call you back whenever they are in a pinch, or even when their friends or family members need help.
How do we make loyal customers?
- Competitive prices on all services
- No needless upsells
- Reliable services and repairs that last
- Honest, courteous technicians – really
Take a look at a few of our top furnace services offered to homeowners throughout Watertown:
- Repairs: If your furnace is not heating up your home adequately or at all, then it is time to let us take a look at it. With our extensive training, toolkits, and store of spare parts, we can complete most repair jobs in as little as one visit.
- Installations: For older furnaces, arranging repairs might be more expensive than just replacing the entire thing. We will let you know when the installation of a new furnace would be the better, more cost-effective solution.
- Maintenance: From normal use, the components inside even the best furnace models and makes can start to wear out. With regular maintenance – once a year is often sufficient for the average household – our technicians can help prevent little issues from becoming major defects.
Furnace brands that we work on:
- American Standard
We invite you to discover the difference that a truly dependable team of Watertown furnace repair technicians can make for your home and your family’s comfort. Please call us at (617) 894-7803 or use an online contact form today to arrange a service.
“My GO TO plumber!”- Howie
“They were quick to respond, and provided excellent service.”- Joshua
“Definitely Recommend Akian Plumbing”- Lou